One of the most common problems we’re called on to fix is a leaking backflow preventer. In the video below, we walk you through the simple steps needed to repair a backflow preventer when it’ sprung a leak. Watch this video to get your irrigation system back in working condition.
- How curb cuts and water harvesting basins conserve water while beautifying yards and parkways – Video
- Our Tips: Best Design Practices for a Water Harvesting System with a Tank and Pump
- Six Drought-Tolerant Plants for Southwest Desert Landscapes
- How To Repair a Leaking Backflow Preventer
- How to Harvest Drinkable Rainwater Off the Roof of Your Home